Saturday, June 1, 2013

45th Avenue House



This is the house I "mostly" grew up in. Located walking distance from the Pacific Ocean, near the famous "Sutro Park" and "Cliff House" in San Francisco.
The house has been re-painted in a dark clay color, but I wanted to paint it in the pale blue-tinted pink that I remember while growing up there. Alot has changed over the years in my old neighborhood. Too many cars and streets are now over crowded. The house next door, actually has ugly black steel fence around it. I don't know why. The crime rate here has been low or next to nothing, even today.

What is considered a front lawn...has never really been.
For over 50 years, this home never had green grass or plants that lived long enough to be somewhat healthy. So I drew it with sad shrubbery and yellowish to brown for the lawn. Today, it's actually filled with pot holes and random plants stuck in the front.
This is all done in pastel (fyi-duh) ´ω・`)

No comments:

Post a Comment