Tuesday, May 1, 2012

FYI- I'm not a True Blogger...unfort <;0(

I'm just using this as a way to post up my work, share and partially as a portfolio too. That being said, I won't have advertisement or a way to monetize this site. Although through google blogger there's an option to do so, but I won't be taking that route (at least for now <;0). Reason is why: I don't know if I have the time or make the commitment to do "how to" pages or explicit tutorials like most bloggers do. Especially when I'm in the middle of learning and figuring out how I can apply pastels myself <;0). There are a great many YouTube pastel tutorials that are good to great. Also if you have time, you can check out the publication (a physical magazine!) called "The Pastel Journal". I don't think there's a direct link to this, but I was able to find this at the "Artist Network". Anyways, thanks for visiting! <;0) Domo arigato gozai masu. どうもありがとうございました

No comments:

Post a Comment